Interested in training others in reality-based self-defense?
Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, a police officer, or an experienced Martial Artist, The Psychology of Self-defense book will open your mind to a new way of thinking.
Real, effective self-defense begins with a mindset. Here is your guide to developing that mindset.
Learn what it takes to overcome conflict, and protect yourself and those you care about. Learn what the bad guy knows and how to avoid what he wants most of all: a soft target.
Written by a martial artist with real police and correction officer experience.
Get the free Psychology of Self-Defense eBook pdf and these added extras:
- C.O.B.R.A. training video: How to defend against a knife attack
- C.O.B.R.A. training video: How to defend against one of the most common types of attacks by the untrained
- Details on how much C.O.B.R.A. self-defense instructors can earn
- Controlling fear and panic
- 50 things to do to stay safe